"Trust me, it's paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Next Tattoo


I am Ojibwe...a member of the Bad River Band of Chippewa Indians of Lake Superior. Anishinabe means "original people", and dream catchers are said to have originated with the Ojibwe. More importantly, though, I used to have really bad reoccurring dreams about black cats when I was little, so for Christmas my uncle got me a dream catcher, and I never had another one. I am so excited to get this tattoo! It's going to be my biggest one so far!
PS- my friend drew this for me, how talented is she??!

No comments:

Post a Comment